Who we are:
We are a collective of local and international writers with a passion for the arts. Beginning as a group of students studying art history in 2014, our group has grown over the years to engage with local culture and events.
- The arts can bring people together and help us to understand diverse views on the world.
- The arts can be a medium of valuable conflict, discussion, and change.
- To understand the arts, engagement with its historical, political, social, and artistic context is vital.
- Be a forum for the discovery and discussion of the arts.
- Engage and connect with established and emerging creatives in Adelaide and beyond.
- Publish high-quality, entertaining, and thought-provoking essays, articles, interviews, and reviews.
- Keep readers informed of creative events in Adelaide and South Australia.
Collage is archived by the National Library of Australia’s Pandora Archive, a digital archive dedicated to the preservation of Australian publications of national significance.